A ROCK'N'ROLL DUSTMANS STROLL THROUGH LIFE

Friday, January 06, 2006

keymarkets

Does anyone recall that beautiful supermarket at the entrance of fast food hell in yeovil.? Well i fucking do.I remember well the day marian[from the hippy hut],an i pulled off the big sting.Oh what a gig. me in all my splendour. black fake fur jacket, red soul trousers, ten pound dolcis slip ons. all topped off with a few strands of tinsel. they never stood a chance. i was in and out with my trolleys so fast. before those suckers knew what had hit them, i was back in thornford with 200 quids worth of pizzas.oh the hippys had a feast. all i got was a a variety off 99p micro meals, and a grope of one of the locals. fuck . halcyon days.

3 comments:

I am not Kek-w said...

I used to work in Keymarkets, back in the 70's with my mate Ken Shabby. We were warehouse boys. John Parish (ex-PJ Harvey producer) worked there with us for a while...

rocket ron said...

well that explains why the security was somewhat lacking the day i cleaned it out.. does john parish still work in a supermarket?

rocket ron said...

do you think john would be interested in producing my comeback album... its working title is CIDER WITH RONNIE...